Kintamani Volcano & Lake Batur Private Tour
The perfect tour to Bali’s fascinating culture and handicrafts, picturesque rice fields, traditional villages and a spectacular lake and volcano.
Highlights are: Batubulan, Balines Culture Barong Dance, Celuk, Goa Gajah, Kintamani, Lake Batur, Holi Springs, Ubud, Royal Palace Ubud.
Tour Code: BD 50 A
Starts: Every day
Pick-up time: 08:00 – 08:45 am (at your hotel)
Pick-up location: Your hotel in Bali (or cruise port)
Price: US$ 54 / person (Min. 2 persons)
After pick-up at your hotel in Bali the first stop is the stone carving village of Batubulan to see the colorful and exciting Barong Dance. After the performance, drive through to the village of Celuk, famous for its gold and silver works. You can watch skilled artisans creating exquisite pieces from gold and silver.
Then continue to the Balinese countryside to Mas – a village famous for its impressive woodcarvings, where you can see artisans chipping intricate design from blocks of wood.
Next visit is to the mysterious Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), which dates back to the 3rd century. Hewn out of the rocks, the cave entrance is fantastically carved and depicts entangled leaves, animals, ocean waves and demonic human shapes.
Your route takes you further inland through terraced rice fields and up into the mountains, where the vegetation changes from small rice and vegetable plots to bamboo forests and citrus fruit trees.
On arrival at Kintamani, enjoy spectacular views of Mount Batur, with ribbons of black lava running down from its peak in the valley below. The crater is holy and a sanctuary at the top is dedicated to fertility goddess. Next to Mount Batur, Lake Batur shimmers like a sheet of blue glass. You get a very nice view from Kintamani to Lake Batur.
Free time will be given for you to take your lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani.
The route back to your hotel takes you to one Bali’s holy springs. The waters are believed to have magic curative powers and people journey from all over Bali to purify themselves in the clear bathing pools.
In Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali, visit one of the many art galleries and watch the artists at work. You will see Ubud Royal Palace.
The tour will be end at your hotel in Bali.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel in Bali
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your and your companion
- Comfortable tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- All entrance fees, admission and donation to attraction where applicable
- Tax & service charge
- Mineral water (1 Bottle)
- Meals and drinks (Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person).
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour are a private tours, so you can join any day.
- We can change these tour itineraries to suit your personal requirements and need, just let us know what you want and wish.
- Languages other than English are available on request. Please inquire.
- Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 42 (if only one person join this tour)
- Children 5 – 11 years old 30 % discount
- Infant under 4 years are free of charge
- Itinerary may also change slightly to allow us the spontaneous moments and the unexpected circumstances.
- We offer reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES…
- Payment either in USD or IDR Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.
- No cancelation fee until 3 days before tour starts.
- It’s possible to customize your tour itinerary by adding a stop here or there (for only a small extra charge).
- Don’t forget to bring: Sun protection, photo camera, and fun !
US$ 54 / person (Min. 2 persons)