Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions together with the General Information contained on our website form the basis of your contract with BaliDiscover.com.
Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
BaliDiscover.com is a brand of Bali Griyasari Tours & Travel.
In these Terms & Conditions, “you” “client” and “your” means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). “We”, “us” the ” company” and “our” means Griyasari Tours & Travel.
Information on this Website
All information in this website has been compiled from up to date details and we have taken care to ensure that it is accurate. There may however be occasions when an advertised facility, tour program or activity is either modified or not available.
Google Earth/Maps are to give you a further guide to the location of the sightseeing attraction. However, we cannot guarantee the definition of the location of attractions and it is subject to whatever Satellite image Google publishes.
Content and Submission
We allow registered users and clients to submit information (“content submission”) by e.g.
• Registering a business within our paid or unpaid listings (“listings”)
• Contributing content in “user generated content areas” such as blogs or reviews
• Discussion Forums
• Contributing content as a writer or journalist on the website
BaliDiscover has no obligation to monitor or edit any content submissions published or distributed on our online or offline media, but we reserve the right to do so and remove or edit
without notice any content at any time and for any reason.
(1) all information supplied by you regarding others, yourself or your business is fully accurate, factual and not misleading.
(2) that your submitted content is not racist, fraudulent, pornographic, abusive, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights -in any form.
(3) that your submitted content does not encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense or violate the rights of anyone –persons, states, governments, companies or other entities of any sort.
(4) that your submitted content does not infringe any copyright, trademark or patent of any party.
(5) that your submitted content does not include any private and personal information of any third party. Including but limited to addresses, family name, contact details,social security and bank or credit card details.
(6) that your submitted content does not contain unsolicited promotions, political campaigning.
(7) that your submitted content does not contain links to content that violates above mentioned regulations
(8) that your submitted content may not expose us or our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries, our users and clients to any harm or liability of any type-
(9) to be responsible for creating your own backup of the content submissions
(10) to grant us (incl. affiliates and affiliates) the nonexclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, translate your submitted content
(text, data, videos, pictures, reviews etc.)
(11) to grant us (incl. affiliates and affiliates) the nonexclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right to distribute, display, publish your contributed content throughout the world in any media– digital and non-digital.
(12) and acknowledge that content submissions are non-proprietary and non-confidential.
(13) that you can suggest the correction of the content submitted by you or others if you feel content is not correct or misleading.
You agree we are however not obliged to follow those suggestionsand decide at our discretion.
(14) to be fully responsible for your content submissions and that you submit content at your own risk.
(15) not to claim and to forever waive any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content;
(16) to forever release us,and our licensees, subsidiaries, assigns, and successors from any claims
(17) any use of the user generated content areas in violation of the above mentioned rules and regulations may result in terminationor suspension of your rights to use the website partially or in total.
The information, products, technology and services published my have errors or include inaccuracies. We do not guarantee the accuracy of content displayed.
We therefor take no responsibility and assume no liability for:
•any content submitted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party,
•for any loss or damage of data
•for any defamation, falsehoods, pornography or profanity you may encounter while using balidiscover.com.
•for any statements or content provided by its users
• errors and inaccuracies of information (e.g. details, descriptions, pricing, locations, pictures) of all listed businesses and listings, incl. but not limited to accommodation, car rentals, restaurants, wellness, attractions, activities etc.We disclaim all warranty and condition that the website, the servers, the software, the servers or any email sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall we or our staff, affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of you accessing the website or using its services and products. Including but not limited: information, viruses, linked sites, products, software obtained or used by you provided by the website – whether based on theory or negligence, contract, or otherwise. Even ifwe have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Tours and Service offered
BaliDiscover.com operates some of the tours on the website as well as offer tours operated by other companies. When BaliDiscover.com offer tours operated by another company that is not part of BaliDiscover.com code share group, tour name will indicate the operator on our website as well as on tour voucher issued. If guest select to book a tour that is not operated by BaliDiscover.com any complaint, request for refund and such should be directed to the operator as BaliDiscover role will be limited to an online agent!
In an event that guest have complaint for tour booked that is not operated by us, BaliDiscover.com will contact the operator on behalf of the guest with request for compensation of damages, and request for refund only after guest acknowledge BaliDiscover.com roll in such booking as merely and nothing else or more than an online booking agent.
Making Your Booking
When you make a booking you must be at least 18 and must be authorised to accept on your behalf and all members of your party, the terms of these booking conditions. The party leader confirms that he/she is so authorised and that all party members agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us.
The confirmation and all other documentation will be sent to the party leader via email. Please check the details carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation, acknowledgement or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 24 hours of you receiving it.
Changes – if possible – will incur an admin fee.
By clicking to book any travel ot tour arrangements and entering your personal & payment details on our website, you are committing to purchasing those arrangements at the price specified, if they are available. When we receive your booking, we will contact the supplier of the arrangements concerned, to see if they are available. If they are, we will make the booking on your behalf and a binding agreement will come into existence between you and Griyasari Tours & Travel.
Should we be informed by the supplier of any changes to the conditions of the booking arrangement, we’ll notify you immediately by telephone or email. You will have the choice to either purchase with the revised conditions or receive a full refund.
Please note that each booking is treated separately on our online booking system. If larger groups want to be sure of sufficient availability for any services, they should call us. If two parts of the same group book online in two separate bookings and the service availability expires between the two bookings, we regret therefore that we are unable to cancel the first booked service without applying cancellation charges, as levied upon us by the tour operators.
Bookings in Person or via Telephone
Alternatively to make a booking you can call us. These terms and conditions will apply. A binding agreement will come into existence between us when payment is processed.
In order to confirm your chosen tour, travel service or activities, a deposit or full payment amount advised to you by your reservation agent must be paid at the time of booking.
The balance of the booking cost must be received by us by the date stated on your booking confirmation. Reminders are not sent prior to the due date. If we do not receive all payments due (including any surcharge where applicable) in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you. In this case the cancellation charges will charge to you.
Please note: Payment by credit card incurs a bank charge of 2.5% (4% for payments made by American Express). Online payment is securely handled by Visa or MasterCard. We also offer PayPal payment.
Pay on Tour
With some services, we have an agreement that the remaining balance can be paid directly to the tour operator. This option may be provided to you, and if chosen or specified in your booking documentation, the full remaining balance must be paid directly to the tour operator on the day of your tour. We accept no liability for any additional charges incurred from the tour operator for the processing of this payment.
Booking alterations may incur additional charges from the service provider and is subject to availability. You will not be charged any administration fees from Griyasari Tours & Travel for booking alterations.
- Tours, excursions or activity bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before the start will be charged at a rate of 100 %.
- Tours, excursions or activity bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before the start will be charged at a rate of 75%.
- Tours, excursions or activity bookings cancelled less than 72 hours before the start will be charged at a rate of 25%.
- Tours, excursions or activity bookings cancelled more than 72 hours before the start will not be charged.
- Hotel and villa bookings cancellations depends on the hotel cancellation policy. Further details will be provide on each hotel booking.
Failure to show up at your designated pick up location at the scheduled time for tours, excursions or activities will result in no refund. Customers staying in hotels and resorts must wait outside the hotel/resort lobby, not inside the lobby, your room or in the hotel restaurant.
Griyasari Tours & Travel reserves the right to cancel any trip, tour, activity for any reason, but will not cancel a tour less than 12 hours before departure except for Force Majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside the company’s control.
A full refund will be given on trips and tours, if you cancel your booking more than 48 hrs before the scheduled pick up time of your tour. All cancellations must be made in person at one of our offices or by Telefone or e-mail (with confirmation reply from us). We can only accept cancellations via email if more than 48 hours prior to your pick up time.
A full refund will be given if Griyasari Tours & Travel or the service provider you are booked with cancels for any reason.
Tour programs are subject to change depending on local weather or water conditions. For example you may spend less or more time at a particular site or change sites due to the water conditions (e.g. rough waves, poor visibility).
Tours are only cancelled due to weather conditions if it will affect the safety of our customers. Rain without the presence of strong winds or big waves will not result in cancellation as this does not affect the snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing or chartering conditions. If you cancel your tour due to weather conditions when the tour operator does not, you will receive no refund. Please bear in mind that the local weather does not necessarily represent the weather on other islands.
Tour schedules may alter during busy periods to avoid overcrowding on the islands or in the restaurants.
Griyasari Tours & Travel is not liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings on any services booked through us.
Everything that is included in your booking is stated on the relevant page. If you have any questions about what is included, please contact us.
The Client understands and acknowledges the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for reasonable alterations by the Company. It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, entry or border difficulties, extreme weather and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances or any other reason whatsoever.
Acceptance of Risk
The Client acknowledges that the nature of the tour is adventurous and may involve a significant amount of personal risk. The Client hereby assumes all such risk and does hereby release Griyasari Tours & Travel from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
Authority on Tours & Activities
At all times the decision of the company’s tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to endanger the safety and well being of the tour. By booking with Griyasari Tours & Travel, the client agrees to abide by the authority of the tour leader or the company representative. The client must at all times strictly comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations of all countries visited. If the Client is affected by any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect other people’s enjoyment of the tour, the client must advise Griyasari Tours & Travel at the time of booking. Should the client fail to comply with the above or commit any illegal act when on the tour or, if in the opinion of the tour leader, the client’s behavior is causing or is likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others the company may terminate that client’s travel arrangements without any liability on the company’s part and the client will not be entitled to any refund for unused or missed services or costs incurred resulting from the termination of the travel arrangements.
If a client has a complaint against the company, the client must first inform the tour leader at the earliest opportunity to allow the grievance to be rectified. If satisfaction is not reached, contact the company representative or local office manager whilst on tour in order that the company is provided the opportunity to rectify the matter.
Optional extras do not form part of the tour or contract. It is understood and accepted by the client that any assistance given by the tour leader or representative in arranging optional extras does not render the company liable for optional extras. Accordingly, the client hereby releases the company from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages, loss of enjoyment, inconvenience, or injuries related to the quality of such products.
Griyasari Tours & Travel have a duty to select the suppliers of your arrangements with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the arrangements, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused.
- Griyasari Tous & Travel have no liability where the arrangements cannot be provided as booked due to ‘force majeure’ / circumstances beyond our control.
- Griyasari Tours & Travel is not liable in any circumstance to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
- Griyasari Tours & Travel is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by residing clients on our tour and activies arrangements.
- Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented in our website, Griyasari Tours & Travel are not responsible for any changes and alterations made by our partner agencies.
- Griyasari Tours & Travel is not responsible and therefore is not liable to borne any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused by condition of the tour.
- Griyasari Tours & Travel is not liable to any loss and damages to personal belongings of the clients left inside the tour transportation.
- We accept no liability for intermittent failure of public supplies or utilities such as bus or boat transportations.
The Company is not responsible for any improper or non-performance of any services forming part of the cruise or package which are wholly attributable to the fault of the passenger, the unforeseeable or unavoidable act or omission of a third party unconnected with the provision of any services to be provided under the contract; unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the company and/or the relevant supplier, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised including (but not limited to) an event of force majeure; or any event which the company and/or the relevant supplier could not even with all due care have foreseen or forestalled.
Own performance. As a careful business, BaliDiscover.com is responsible for:
- Preparation of the trip;
- Accuracy of description of travel offerings displayed on the Website. BaliDiscover.com is not responsible for information not published by us, including information published in local, hotel or other brochures;
- Implementation of the travel contract. BaliDiscover.com is not responsible for shortcomings in arrangements brokered by parties other than BaliDiscover.com.
Limitation of Liability
Contractual limitation of liability: BaliDiscover.com, its officers, employees, agents, and contractors are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, accident, damage, delay, omission, irregularity or nonperformance occurring in connection with these arrangements. The client understands and accepts all risks associated with any and all activities, including both land based and water activities, car travel, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and boating. Guests acting irresponsibly can have an adverse impact on their fellow guests. As a result, we will not tolerate unsafe, illegal, or irresponsible behavior.
BaliDiscover.com acts as intermediary between the concerned hotels, resorts, tour operator, local travel agents, transports operators and local tourist officesproviding the services.
BaliDiscover.com are therefore not responsible for any lost, injuries or damages sustained by the tourists. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the customers. Prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of confirmation and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the stay. BaliDiscover.com / Griyasari Tours & Travel will only impose charges for hotel room reservation(s). Other expenses incurred by the user is payable to the Hotel. For instance, the user is required to pay directly to the Hotel for any extras such as food and beverages consumed, room services, pay-per-view TV, mini bar expenditures, telephone charges etc.
We suggest: Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellations is highly advisable.
Please note that we do not offer compensation resulting from activities of theft or accept any liabilities for such matters
By signing the booking form on BaliDiscover.com website booking form the customer accepts these conditions and confirms that he or she is authorised to do so on behalf of all other persons named on the booking form thus forming a contract between the Company and the Customer; which in turn forms a contract between the owner or property manager of your chosen villa and the Customer. These booking terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with individual property policies.
Prices are advertised in USD per property per night. Rates quoted allow for maximum occupancies of the villa as shown in the provided information on the website. The number of guests staying in a property cannot exceed the maximum number of guests published or agreed in the bookings confirmation.
3. Price guarantee
Ministry of Villas guarantees the price of your accommodation will not change after you have made your booking and we have issued a confirmation invoice.
The offer does not apply to misquotes or pricing errors.
Enquiries are held for a maximum of 48 hours and to secure the booking we require a written email/fax/mail confirmation and deposit. We will send an invoice by email, fax or regular mail. The standard terms are, we take a 50% deposit when you book your accommodation, and the balance is payable 60 days prior to your arrival.
Where extras such as cots, high chairs, or extra beds are required some properties may have an additional charge. However if the property does not have such items the customer will be informed of that at the time of booking and may be required to hire additional equipment.
Special requests (for example early check-in or late check-out) are not guaranteed, however we will always do our best to comply with these provided they are made well in advance of your departure. To secure a late checkout in Bali the rate is 50% of the daily fee to stay until 6pm.
The villa must be informed if the Customer is planning to hold a dinner party or special function exceeding the maximum recommended number of guests during their stay and prior to booking the villa. For larger functions, additional costs may apply such as special permit fees and extra staff hire.
5.3 Car Rentals
Our office staff will be happy to arrange to provide car rentals for guests. We liaise with several reputable car rental operators on the island, all offer English speaking drivers.
5.4 Airport Transfers
Return airport transfers are in included for bookings with a minimum stay of 4 nights for guests arriving / departing same flight (Bali only). For all other destinations an additional fee applies for this service.
5.5 Linen & Towels
Linen and towels are provided at the Villas. These are normally changed every three (3) days. If you require more frequent changes there may be extra charges. Limited laundry facilities exist on site and charges are made per item. Outside services are also available for a small service charge and must be paid at the time incurred or latest at the time of departure.
Personal safe are provided in all villas. It is strongly recommended that they are used to store valuable items such as passports, laptop computers, cash, traveller’s cheques, mobile phones, cameras etc. Any valuables left at the property are the guest’s sole responsibility. Neither the BaliDiscover nor the owners nor the staff can be hold responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.
It is advised for guests to ensure that all doors and windows remain locked at night to avoid any temptation.
6. Payment conditions
A deposit of 50% of the price of your villa, resort, suite or apartment is payable at the time of booking. The balance of your holiday as shown on the Confirmation Invoice must be paid in full at least 60 days before your arrival, or where the booking takes place less than 60 days before your arrival the full amount is due immediately to secure the booking. If the balance is not paid 60 days before your arrival we reserve the right to retain the deposit, cancel your booking and apply our cancellation charges as set out in Clause 7 below. Villa rates are categorised in low, high and peak seasons.
6.1 Additional costs
The cost of electricity, mains water, cleaning and garden supplies, staff sallery, are included in rental rates.
6.2 Payment Methods
You can pay online via credit card (all major cards accepted) or login if you have a PayPal account. There is an additional 3% fee added to the invoice for PayPal and CreditCard. We also accept International bank transfers. This can be paid in USD and please request this option at the time of booking. You are responsible for all bank fees.
7. Changes or Cancellations made by the Customer
The Customer must notify changes or cancellations made to the booking to the Company in writing. We will do our best to assist where possible with any reasonable changes made by the Customer, but they may not be possible. An administrative charge of USD $100 per booking for each change shall apply in addition to any costs levied by our supplier as a result of the change of details. Such charges will be notified to the Customer. Where the Customer has requested a change to the date of the holiday less than 60 days prior to arrival, the holiday booking shall be deemed cancelled and the cancellation charges referred to below will apply.
Any changes to the number of people in your party must be advised to us as soon as possible and where applicable any payment required by you in respect of additional persons shall be made in full if the change is requested less than 60 days prior to arrival.
In the event that you cancel a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before arrival
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before arrival
The applicable penalty amount will be deducted from the amount of your deposit, and the Company will refund any remaining balance to you.
8. Care & Supervision
The Guest is responsible for the behaviour of the guests staying at the Property, as well as visitors to the Property during the Rental Period. Should any guest(s) or visitor(s) not behave in a suitable manner, the Owner or Owner’s Representative may, in their absolute discretion, require the Guest, their party and/or visitor(s) to leave the premises and/or vacate the Property immediately, without compensation or refund.
In the interests of safety, due care should be taken at the Property at all times, especially with children. Suitable supervision should be given around pools, beaches and roads, and when using all Property’s facilities.
9. Changes or Cancellations made by the Company
9.1 Minor Changes
Most alterations or changes to confirmed holiday arrangements are minor, for example the withdrawal of facilities at your accommodation; changes made by the property owner or manager but not advised to us; typographical errors within the property description. We will always do our best to advise you of such changes.
We always inform you of any changes that may have taken place since descriptions were written/checked, or since you made your booking, just as soon as we are made aware. Holidays are planned well in advance, and there may be times when our property owners alter or temporarily withdraw services or advertised facilities, without prior warning to us.
Please note in the case of a refund is offered from the villa or BaliDisciover.com we are not responsible for bank fees to transfer the refund to you.
We are committed to offering you the best holiday accommodation available. However should the Customer have cause for complaint whilst on holiday the Customer should contact the Company’s local representative or agent whose name and contact details are set out on the confirmation form. If the Customer is unable to reach the local representative or is not satisfied with the resolution to any issue provided by the local representative or agent, the Customer is advised to call the Company whose contact number is listed on the Confirmation Invoice, and we shall use reasonable endeavors to rectify the problem except where circumstances are beyond our reasonable control. If the complaint cannot be rectified whilst the Customer is on holiday the Customer should contact the Company in writing within 14 days of returning home from their booked holiday with Ministry of Villas.
9.1 Arrival at and Departure from your accommodation
On your first day, your property is ready for your arrival at some time between 2pm and 3pm (depending on the property) or later by arrangement. Let us know your expected arrival time so we can plan to minimise any delay to your check-in. On your departure day your property checkout time is 11am / 12pm (see invoice) unless otherwise arranged with our local agent or house manager. We always try to arrange check-in and check-out times to suit our customer’s flight times but cannot guarantee times.
9.2 Collection and return of keys
The collection and return of the accommodation keys is always the responsibility of the Customer. The keys should be either collected from the local villa manager unless stated otherwise at the time of booking. At the end of the holiday it is the Customer’s responsibility to return the keys to the same place where collected.
We have a duty to select the suppliers of your arrangements with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the arrangements, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused.
- AsiaVillaRental.com have no liability where the arrangements cannot be provided as booked due to ‘force majeure’ /circumstances beyond our control.
- AsiaVillaRental.com is not liable in any circumstance to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
- AsiaVillaRental.com is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by residing clients both inside and outside the villa.
- Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented in our website, AsiaVillaRental.com are not responsible for any changes and alterations made by the villa owner.
- AsiaVillaRental.com is not responsible and therefore is not liable to borne any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused by condition of the villa.
- AsiaVillaRental.com is not liable to any loss and damages to personal belongings of the clients and their visiting guests including cars and personal belongings left inside.
- We accept no liability for intermittent failure of public supplies or utilities such as water or electricity over which we have no control, nor of sewage systems, plumbing or mechanical equipment in villas, but shall use our best endeavours to arrange prompt repairs where possible.
We suggest: Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellations is highly advisable.
Please note that we do not offer compensation resulting from activities of theft or accept any liabilities for such matters both in or around the villa or in the resort.
10.1 Losses and Damages
Clients are responsible to leave the villa in good order and clean condition. Clients are liable to cover any losses and damages to the villa during their occupation.
Villa owner retains the right to repossess the villa if the clients or their guest
This site contains a links page that displays links to other sites from our links pages, Griyasari Tours & Travelis not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Griyasari Tours & Travel are associate partners to several other companies whose services and/or products we employ/ promote from time to time. If we feel these associates are better placed to fulfill your requests we will notify you by e-mail and pass on your requests/inquiry.
Our site uses a reservation and an inquiry form for customers to request/book information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their name, email address and other personal details such as passport, financial information like their account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code, or age). Contact information from the form is used to send booking confirmations, information about our company, and promotional material from some of our associates to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor from time to time in order to make them aware of new products or special promotions. Financial information that is received from our clients is used to bill the user for products and services ordered from our website by clients.
The Company will do all reasonably possible in endeavoring to protect personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please feel free to contact us.
In the event that any term or condition contained herein is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining Terms and Conditions to survive and continue as binding.
These conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects by Indonesia law.