Royal Karangasem Heritage Tour:
Discover the royal heritage of the Karangasem kingdom on a full-day tour! Tour Highlighs: Puri Agung Karangasem, Sebetan Village and Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Sukasada Park
Visit several fascinating sites in East Bali, starting with the regal Karangasem Palace.
Explore Taman Sukasada (Sukasada Park), Sebetan Village and the Tirta Gangga water palace with an expert local guide.
You’ll learn about historical influences on the region’s architectural design and take in many scenic landscapes along the way.
Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable coach is included.
Tour Code: Ga 788
Starts: Every day
Pick-up time: At: 8:30 – 09:15 am
Pick-up location: Your hotel in Bali (or airport or cruise port)
Duration: About 8 hours
This tour is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
Price : US$ 58 / person (Min 2 persons)
Free hotel pick-up at any hotel in south Bali. Please provide us your hotel name at booking form.
For cruise ship passanger:
We can pick up at all ports of Bali (Padang Bai Port, Tanah Ampo Port, Celukan bawang & Benoa Port) free of charge.
After hotel pickup in the morning, drive eastward by comfortable coach toward the Karangasem region of Bali to visit Karangasem Palace (Puri Agung Karangasem). Built in the 19th century by Anak Agung Gede Ketlantik—the area’s first king—the palace is a showcase for unique architecture, which combines Balinese, Chinese and European designs.
Then explore the water palace of Tirta Gangga, built in 1948 by the Karangasem King of Anak. Here, tiered water fountains with stone sculptures of mythical creatures spout water into bathing pools of the former royal palace.
Spend some time enjoying great photo ops amid the park’s tranquil gardens before your guide transports you back to your hotel.
- Full-day royal Karangasem heritage tour
- Visit Karangasem Palace (Puri Agung Karangasem), home to the region’s first king
- Explore the garden and heritage building of Sukasada Park with your guide
- Stroll through the picturesque farming village of Sebetan
- Enjoy photo ops of statuesque fountains at Tirtagangga Water Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Pick up and drop off (at your hotel, cruise port or airport)
- Transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Japanese, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc. on request)
- Mineral water or softdrink
- Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
- Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 35 (if only 1 person)
- Other pickup time on request.
- Surcharge for pick-up at Candi Dasa, Bedugul or Lovina Area: US $ 10 per Pers.
- Don’t forget to bring: Sun protection, photo camera