Besakih Temple and Karangasem – Private Tour
This tour takes you to Besakih Temple at the foot of Mouth Agung, through rice field terraces and on to Bali’s scenic East Coast. The biggest and holiest of the island’s temples and is surrounded by breathtaking and scenic rice paddies: Other Tour highligts are: Klungkung, Kerta Gosa, Bali Aga Village, Goa Lawah Cave Candi Dasa.
Tour Code: BD 52 B
Starts: Every day
Pick-up time: 08:00 – 08:45 am (at your hotel)
Pick-up location: Your hotel in Bali (or cruise port)
Tour duration: About 9 hours.
Price: US$ 55 / person (Min. 2 persons)
In the morning we will pick you up at your hotel in Bali.
First stop is Kerta Gosa, the hall of justice, in Klungkung, which dates from the 18th century. Then you will see the Klungkung Palace, a historical building complex situated in Semarapura, next to Kerta Gosa justice hall.
You trip continues up into the mountains, stopping to admire the view from Bukit Jambul over rice terraces with the sea glistening in the distance.
Then its into Besakih Temple, almost 1,000m above sea level. Besakih is the “Mother Temple” of Bali and probably originated as a prehistoric sanctuary where offerings were made to the god of Mount Agung. The Besakih Temple, known as Bali’s ‘Mother Temple’ for over 1,000 years, sits 1,000 metres high on the southwestern slopes of Mount Agung. Besakih is an artistic and unique complex that comprises at least 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others. Besakih is the biggest and holiest of the island’s temples and is surrounded by breathtaking and scenic rice paddies, hills, mountains, streams, and more.
Back at sea level, we visit Tenganan – one of the original Bali “Aga” villages where traditions have changed little over the centuries.
Our drive continues through the beach resort of Candi Dasa to Kusamba, a small fishing village, followed by Goa Lawah (Bat Cave) where the walls of the cave literally vibrate with thousands of Bats. The cave is considered to be holy, with shrines and a temple protecting to entrance. In Candi Dasa you could have a stop for lunch in a nice restaurant. Let us suggest you some nice places.
We can change these tour itineraries to suit your personal requirements and need, just let us know what you want and wish.
The tour ends back at your hotel in Bali.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel in Bali
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your and your companion
- Comfortable tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- All entrance fees, admission and donation to attraction where applicable
- Tax & service charge
- Mineral water (1 Bottle)
- Meals and drinks (Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person).
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour are a private tours, so you can join any day.
- We can change these tour itineraries to suit your personal requirements and need, just let us know what you want and wish.
- Languages other than English are available on request. Please inquire.
- Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 42 (if only one person join this tour)
- Child 5 – 11 years old 30 % discount
- Infant under 4 years are free of charge
- Itinerary may also change slightly to allow us the spontaneous moments and the unexpected circumstances.
- We offer reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES…
- Payment either in USD or IDR Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.
- No cancelation fee until 3 days before tour starts.
- It’s possible to customize your tour itinerary by adding a stop here or there (for only a small extra charge).
- Don’t forget to bring: Sun protection, photo camera, and fun !
Price: US$ 55 / person (Min. 2 persons)
Thank you for choosing BaliDiscover.com
Please note that the minimum of tour participants is 2 persons.
If you like to join as a single person please make an inquiry here .
Reservations should be made mimum 2 days in advance as we have to arrange everything for your tour.
All rates are inclusive 21% government tax and service charge.
The rates are applicable all year through.
Most our tours are a private tours, so you can join any day.
Please provide us also following details in the "special requirements" field for your pick up: Your hotel in Bali, name, address or cruise ship port.
All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
Please check also our terms and condition.
If you have questions please use our general inquiry form.
Your individual tour: We can change these tour itineraries to suit your personal requirements and need, just let us know what you want and wish.
We promise to make your holiday in Bali
unforgettable by providing you a wonderful sightseeing or