Barong – Kintamani Volcano Tour
A full day tour to the scenic vulcanic caldera of Mount Batur. You will see also the famous traditional Barong Dance. Other places you will see on this tour are: Bedulu Village, Celuk, Penataran Sashi Temple, Kintamani and the beautiful Tegallalang Rice Terraces.
Tour Code: GS 02 A
Starts: Every day
Pick-up time: At 08.30 – 09.00 am (hotel pickup)
Pick-up location: Your hotel in Bali (or cruise port)
Duration: About 8 hours
This tour is is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
Price: USD 55 per Person (Minimum 2 persons)
A full day tour to the scenic vulcanic caldera of Mount Batur. Mt. Batur is rank among the most dramatic and accessible live volcanoes to be found in Indonesia. Visitors can drive along the rim of a 8km wide caldera while looking across the still active Mt. Batur still spouting lava and slowly building new height. A second highlight of this tour is the Barong Dance Performance a impressive dance drama that portrays the eternal struggle between good and evil. On thec way to the volcano you will see other places of interest like Bedulu Village, Celuk, Penataran Sashi Temple, Kintamani and the beautiful Tegallalang Rice Terraces. The tour is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir.
After hotel pick-up, at the first stop you will see the famus Trance Barong Dance Performance. Barong is a lion-like creature and character in the mythology of Bali. The battle between Barong and Rangda is featured in Barong dance to represent the eternal battle between good and evil. A impressive traditional dance show.
After the show we drive to Celuk the center of silver and gold smith, the village Mas is a capital of wood carvers. The tour continues to Bedulu village to visit the antique Bronze Drum at Penataran Sashi temple, known as the Moon of Pejeng. At noon we will be at Kintamani and stop there for lunch. You can enjoy the breathtaking view to the lake Batur and see the active volcano at Mt Batur. On the return we also visit Tegallalang village where we can see the beautiful rice terraces. The tour ends at your hotel in Bali.
This tour is very comfortable with our professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer our best service.
It is a private tour with full air-conditioning car transfer and delicious lunch is served on the way of the trip to complete your tour enjoyable.
- Pick up and drop off (at your hotel in Bali)
- Tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Entrance, show and parking fees
- English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- Mineral water
- This tour are a private tours, so you can join any day.
- Languages other than English are available on request. Please inquire.
- Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 42 (if only one person join this tour)
- Child 5 – 11 years old 30 % discount
- Infant under 4 years are free of charge
- Itinerary may also change slightly to allow us the spontaneous moments and the unexpected circumstances.
- We offer reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES…
- Payment either in USD or IDR Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.
- No cancelation fee until 3 days before tour starts.
What you have to bring:
- Sun protection
- Photo Camaera
- Extra money for souveniers, tips, lunch, drinks….
This is a individual tour: We can change these tour itineraries to suit your personal requirements and need, just let us know what you want and wish.
We promis to make your holiday in Bali unforgettable by providing you a wonderful Bali sightseeing tour.
USD 55 per person (Minimum 2 Persons)
Bali and Indonesia offer something for everyone! We show you the most scenic destinations around the islands.