Bali Nature & Tradition Tour
Tour Code: BD 453
Starts: Every day
Duration: About 8 – 9 hrs
Pick-up: At 08.30 – 08.45 am (hotel pick up)
- Departure point for cruise excursions: Bali Benoa Cruise Terminal, main arrival gate (or at your hotel in Bali)
- Departure time: 8:30 am
- Return details: Returns to original departure point.
Price: USD 50 per Person (min. 2 Persons)
Your private day tour of Bali starts with pickup at the Benoa cruise terminal after your ship docks. With your private driver and guide, head to your first stop, a Hindu temple located in the Batuan countryside. Admire the ornamentation of the temple, which is maintained by local residents, before continuing to the (15-meter) Tegenungan Waterfall, one of the few waterfalls in Bali that isn’t located in the mountains or highlands. Take in the lush setting and heavy flow of water. Pass through the beautiful Tegalalang rice paddies, which involve subak, a traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system. Enjoy the view of sloping green terraces, and then head to a coffee plantation near Ubud, where you’ll learn about the famous luwak coffee, this coffee made from coffee berries that have been eaten, partially digested and released by the Asian palm civet, a native animal. It is the most expensive coffe in the world. At the plantation, learn about this process, and enjoy a tasting of coffee, tea and cocoa drinks (luwak coffee can be purchased, if you want to try it). Next, head to the villages around Ubud, a town popular for its art scene and tranquil environment. You see the famous Ubud Palace and the traditional Art market. Learn about Balinese painting and other art produced here as you visit Mas, a village dedicated to wood carving, and Celuk, a village renowned for gold and silver jewelry. Watch artists at work and admire the beautiful things they are creating. Your shore excursion ends with return to the cruise terminal for your ship’s departure.
- Pick up and drop off (at your hotel, cruise port or airport)
- Transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Japanese, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc. on request)
- Mineral water or softdrink
- Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
- Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 44
- Children until 12 years old get 50 % discount.
- Other pickup time on request.
- Don’t forget to bring: Sun protection, photo camera
Price : US$ 50 / person (Min 2 persons)
This tour is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
Our English Speaking Bali tour guides are professional and know the best places of interest to tourists and the major attractions of Bali.
Also the guides will give you comprehensive explanations about the attractions, culture and people of our wonderful Island.
We aim to carry out our guests wishes and we do our best to make it happen.
We will be your driver, your guide, and even your friend throughout your tour trip.
Let us show you our beautiful Island of Bali.