Bali Archeological Tour
Highlights: Tirta Empul, Gunung Kawi, Pura Penataran Sasih, Dongson Drum, Goa Gajah, Yeh Pulu;
Tour Code: BD 45 A
Starts: Every day
Duration: About 9 – 10 hrs
Pick-up: At 08.30 – 08.45 am (hotel pick up)
Price: US $ 43 / person (Min. 2 Persons)
This is a private tour, it means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
For cruise ship passanger:
We can pick up at all ports of Bali (Padang Bai Port, Tanah Ampo Port, Celukan bawang & Benoa Port) free of charge.
Here is a tremendous time to understand and appreciate the real Balinese together with their culture and origins.
Our day tour takes you in some of the most famous and exciting sites available here in Bali.
You will see following temples and attractions:
Tirta Empul; a natural spring and beautiful temple located at Tampak Siring.
Gunung Kawi; a series of stone towering seven meters high skill fully carved into the towering rock face. This incredible attraction is located along both sides of a gorge of the Pakerisan river dating back to the 11th century and is one the oldest remains of Balinese art in exists today.
Pura Penataran Sasih; a major temple of the old Pejeng kingdom containing one of the largest examples of the ”
Dongson Drum ” presently existing in the world today. This huge piece of cast bronze is known by the Balinese people as the “ Moon of Pejeng “.
Yeh Pulu; a water shrines that it times has been known as erupting water four feet into the air. Marvel at the rock carvings dating back to the 14th century.
Goa Gajah; this former Buddhist Monastery dates back to the 11th century, located on the banks of Petanu river.
Lunch will provide at local restaurant.
The tour ends at your hotel in Bali.
- Pick up and drop off (at your hotel in Bali)
- Transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- All Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Japanese, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc. on request)
- Mineral water or softdrink
- This tour is a private tour, so you can join any time any day, and there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge.
- Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 35 (if only one person join)
- Payment can made in USD or IDR Rupiah
- Don’t forget to bring: Photo camera, sun protection, extra money for personal expense.
This tour is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
Our English Speaking Bali tour guides are professional and know the best places of interest to tourists and the major attractions of Bali.
Also the guides will give you comprehensive explanations about the attractions, culture and people of our wonderful Island.
We aim to carry out our guests wishes and we do our best to make it happen.
We will be your guide, your driver, your body guard, and even your friend throughout your tour trip.
Let us show you our beautiful Island of Bali