Snorkeling at Amed Beach – Full day private tour
Amed on the East Coast of Bali is one of the premier dive and snorkeling locations of the world. On this tour we will bring you to the best snokeling places in Amed Bali. From the smallest Macro opportunities to large pelagics and sharks, coral adorned wrecks and walls, Amed has it all.
Tour Code: GS 89 A
Starts: Every day
Pick-up time: At 07.00 – 08.30 am (hotel pickup)
Pick-up location: Your hotel in Bali (or port)
Duration: About 11 hours
This tour is is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
USD 75 per person (Minimum 2 Persons)
The place commonly referred to as Amed isn’t a single town but a string of quaint beachside fishing villages stretching about 10km along the dry and rugged northeastern coast of Bali. Impressive landscapes you will see !
Amed has some good snorkelling areas within metres of the shore. A reef follows the majority of the coastline and is quite close in. Due to the limited number of visitors to the area and a growing conservation awareness among the locals, the sea life is healthy and abundant. There is a small wooden wreck in only 1.5 m of water off Lipah Beach (Amed). And off caus a colourful marine life you can see just by snorkeling.
After hotel pick-up, we will drive in a comfort van to the east side of Bali Island, around 2,5 hours from Denpasar town to visit the beautiful beach of Amed and stop at 2 places for snorkeling.
At Amed Beach we don’t need the boat to go to the ocean for snorleling and diving. You can see beautiful colourful reef and many reef fish.
After lunch in Amed (optional) we will have go further to an other beach for snorkeling and swimming, to see colourful corals and many fishes. The best snorkelling is to be had in Jemeluk, Selang and Banyuning Beach in the Amed Region. We will let you decide where you like to snorkeling.
On the way to Amed you can see Klungkung, Candi Dasa and Tirtagangga.
Also we have some interesting stops on the way back to your hotel e.g. Kerta Gosa in Klungkung .
This snorkeling tour is good for:
People who want to snorkel directly from the beach. Although the beach at Amed has black sand, it isn’t rocky like the beach at Tulamben, making it easier to get in and out of the water.
Also good for children (over 8 years) wich can snorkling in shallow water.
- Pick up and drop off (at your hotel in Bali)
- Tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance and parking fees
- English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- Mineral water
- This tour are a private tours, so you can join any day.
- We can change these tour itineraries to suit your personal requirements and need, just let us know what you want and wish.
- Languages other than English are available on request. Please inquire.
- Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 42 (if only one person join this tour)
- Child 5 – 11 years old 30 % discount
- Infant under 4 years are free of charge
- Itinerary may also change slightly to allow us the spontaneous moments and the unexpected circumstances.
- We offer reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES…
- Payment either in USD or IDR Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.
- No cancelation fee until 3 days before tour starts.
- It’s possible to customize your tour itinerary by adding a stop here or there (for only a small extra charge).
What you have to bring:
- Sun protection
- Photo Camaera
- Extra money for souveniers, tips, lunch, drinks….
This is a individual tour: We can change these tour itineraries to suit your personal requirements and need, just let us know what you want and wish.
We promis to make your holiday in Bali unforgettable by providing you a wonderful Bali sightseeing tour.
USD 75 per person (Minimum 2 Persons)