Terms & Conditions
www.balidiscover.com is a legal service and provided by Bali Griyasari Tours & Travel, – Bali Indonesia.
www.balidiscover.com guarantees that you will have the quality of services from tours, hotels or resorts as stated in this service.
Content and Submission
We allow registered users and clients to submit information (“content submission”) by e.g.
• Registering a business within our paid or unpaid listings (“listings”)
• Contributing content in “user generated content areas” such as blogs or reviews
• Discussion Forums
• Contributing content as a writer or journalist on the website
BaliDiscover has no obligation to monitor or edit any content submissions published or distributed on our online or offline media, but we reserve the right to do so and remove or edit
without notice any content at any time and for any reason.
(1) all information supplied by you regarding others, yourself or your business is fully accurate, factual and not misleading.
(2) that your submitted content is not racist, fraudulent, pornographic, abusive, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights -in any form.
(3) that your submitted content does not encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense or violate the rights of anyone –persons, states, governments, companies or other entities of any sort.
(4) that your submitted content does not infringe any copyright, trademark or patent of any party.
(5) that your submitted content does not include any private and personal information of any third party. Including but limited to addresses, family name, contact details,social security and bank or credit card details.
(6) that your submitted content does not contain unsolicited promotions, political campaigning.
(7) that your submitted content does not contain links to content that violates above mentioned regulations
(8) that your submitted content may not expose us or our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries, our users and clients to any harm or liability of any type-
(9) to be responsible for creating your own backup of the content submissions
(10) to grant us (incl. affiliates and affiliates) the nonexclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, translate your submitted content
(text, data, videos, pictures, reviews etc.)
(11) to grant us (incl. affiliates and affiliates) the nonexclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right to distribute, display, publish your contributed content throughout the world in any media
– digital and non-digital.
(12) and acknowledge that content submissions are non-proprietary and non-confidential.
(13) that you can suggest the correction of the content submitted by you or others if you feel content is not correct or misleading.
You agree we are however not obliged to follow those suggestionsand decide at our discretion.
(14) to be fully responsible for your content submissions and that you submit content at your own risk.
(15) not to claim and to forever waive any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content;
(16) to forever release us,and our licensees, subsidiaries, assigns, and successors from any claims
(17) any use of the user generated content areas in violation of the above mentioned rules and regulations may result in terminationor suspension of your rights to use the website partially or in total.
The information, products, technology and services published my have errors or include
inaccuracies. We do not guarantee the accuracy of content displayed.
We therefor take no responsibility and assume no liability for:
•any content submitted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party,
•for any loss or damage of data
•for any defamation, falsehoods, pornography or profanity you may encounter while using balidiscover.com.
•for any statements or content provided by its users
• errors and inaccuracies of information (e.g. details, descriptions, pricing, locations, pictures) of all listed businesses and listings, incl. but not limited to accommodation, car rentals, restaurants, wellness, attractions, activities etc.We disclaim all warranty and condition that the website, the servers, the software, the servers or any email sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall we or our staff, affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of you accessing the website or using its services and products. Including but not limited: information, viruses, linked sites, products, software obtained or used by you provided by the website – whether based on theory or negligence, contract, or otherwise. Even ifwe have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Tours and Service offered
BaliDiscover.com operates some of the tours on the website as well as offer tours operated by other companies. When BaliDiscover.com offer tours operated by another company that is not part of BaliDiscover.com code share group, tour name will indicate the operator on our website as well as on tour voucher issued. If guest select to book a tour that is not operated by BaliDiscover.com any complaint, request for refund and such should be directed to the operator as BaliDiscover role will be limited to an online agent!
In an event that guest have complaint for tour booked that is not operated by us, BaliDiscover.com will contact the operator on behalf of the guest with request for compensation of damages, and request for refund only after guest acknowledge BaliDiscover.com roll in such booking as merely and nothing else or more than an online booking agent.
BaliDiscover.com Travel’s Liability
Own performance. As a careful business, BaliDiscover.comis responsible for:
- Preparation of the trip;
- Accuracy of description of travel offerings displayed on the Website. BaliDiscover.com is not responsible for information not published by us, including information published in local, hotel or other brochures;
- Implementation of the travel contract. BaliDiscover.com is not responsible for shortcomings in arrangements brokered by parties other than BaliDiscover.com.
Limitation of Liability
Contractual limitation of liability: BaliDiscover.com, its officers, employees, agents, and contractors are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, accident, damage, delay, omission, irregularity or nonperformance occurring in connection with these arrangements. The client understands and accepts all risks associated with any and all activities, including both land based and water activities, car travel, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and boating. Guests acting irresponsibly can have an adverse impact on their fellow guests. As a result, we will not tolerate unsafe, illegal, or irresponsible behavior.
BaliDiscover.com acts as intermediary between the concerned hotels, resorts, tour operator, local travel agents, transports operators and local tourist officesproviding the services.
BaliDiscover.com are therefore not responsible for any lost, injuries or damages sustained by the tourists. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the customers. Prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of confirmation and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the stay. BaliDiscover.com / Griyasari Tours & Travel will only impose charges for hotel room reservation(s). Other expenses incurred by the user is payable to the Hotel. For instance, the user is required to pay directly to the Hotel for any extras such as food and beverages consumed, room services, pay-per-view TV, mini bar expenditures, telephone charges etc.
The prices on the Website do not include travel insurance. The Customer is therefore advised to take out insurance that covers the consequences of certain cases of cancellation and an additional policy that provides cover for certain special risks such as the cost of repatriation in the event of an accident or illness. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure any insurance policy taken out is adequate to cover their requirements.
Tour schedule is subject to change without any prior notice in accordance with weather conditions for your safety. If BaliDiscover.com knows in advance that the weather on the day you would like to go on the tour most likely will prevent us from completed the tour as schedule, we will advise you as soon as we know and let you decide if you like to go on the tour, change the trip to another day, or cancel the trip for a full refund. BaliDiscover.com cannot be held responsible for adverse unforeseen weather conditions, involving rough seas and poor visibility.
- Once deposit payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and both a confirmation and voucher are emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This may be printed and saved or shown to the driver on your mobile device.
- Once you have made your booking, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- Tour Bookings made online through BaliDiscover.com are made under the following cancellation policy:
– Cancellation up until 7 days prior to the tour date: A full refund with the exception of 4,5% credit card or Paypal fees.
– Cancellation from 7 days up until the tour date: Bookings are non refundable.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- In the case of a deposit paid upfront, we reserve the right to hold the deposit as an administrative fee.
- Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all deals and any other special offers that may be available.
Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of BaliDiscover.com. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even better than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with BaliDiscover.com livery.
- At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case a BaliDiscover.com or respected tour operator guide will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will endeavour to avoid this situation.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
Pick up points
- Most of our tours start with a pickup from your hotel or villa on Bali. It is your responsibility to meet your tour and be ready at the given pickup time.
- Pick up times are approximate and dependant upon the traffic on Bali.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our brochures, website and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the tour operator or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- The Bali way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against BaliDiscover.com. Please inform the Tour operator or supplier at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing, in person at one of our offices, or by phone to BaliDiscover.com as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. BaliDiscover.com will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. If the weather is too unstable for the tour to take place, we will rebook you for a different date or refund you in full. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
Tours & Refund
REFUND for join trip only will be issued to the guest in the following circumstances:
If cancellation by our guest takes place more than 48 hours prior to schedule start of tour – cancellation must be made by phone or email.
WEATHER CONDITIONS: If the weather on the day of your booked tour prevents us from having a safe and enjoyable experience you will be informed that the trip is cancelled or of the need to change your tour to another day. Please note that in the event of light rain without strong winds or big waves we will NOT cancel any tour; as it does not prevent us from having an enjoyable and safe experience.
In the event of guests being absent at the scheduled pickup time for the tour or in the event that guests cancel their tour less than 48 hour prior to the scheduled start of the tour; NO refund of deposit paid will be issued to the guest.
Exclusive to private tours, semi-private tours, boat charter, and private transfers cancellation after booking; NO Refund of deposit paid will be issued to the guest when cancellation is done by the guest.
Cruise Ship Visitors exception: In case the guest advise us minimum of 16 hours prior to the scheduled start time of a private tour booked of cancellation due to cruise ship cancellation of stopover in Koh Samui, a full refund will be issued.
Please note that the above guidelines are what you should expect as worst case scenario. BaliDiscover.com will do everything possible to keep cancellation / amendment costs to a minimum. Each cancellation case will be individually evaluated by our European management team to determine if there were any conditions that will warrant full refund.
In order to get our early booking rate booking must be completed online minimum of 3 days in advance and deposit paid online. The deposit is refundable providing guests had cancel reservation minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the program.
Guests that select to make reservation online but pay deposit in cash or by providing Visa or Mastercard credit card number will be charge additional non-refundable service fee of 3% per booking. Balance due for the tours will be due on the morning of your tour in cash (IDR) as we do not support credit card payment onsite.
All transaction will be converted into Indonesia Rupiah and the exchange rate is based on the day of transaction. To avoid misunderstanding of the rates, please note that some tours, activities, hotels or resorts have seasonal surcharges. Please read carefully the conditions of the rates before making reservation.
After You send the reservation form we will inform You – soon as possible – if Your requested tour, hotel, activity, or other travel service is available.
Payments can be made by credit card, bank cheque in US Dollars, bank transfer or money order.
Complete paymetnt detailes will be send to You on the confirmation.
The payment methodes depends on the policy of the hotel or travel service you requested.
For a secure online paymet by credit card we use: PayPal
Your credit card should be charged at least 7 Days prior arrival at Low Season or 17 Days at a Peak / High Season. All rates are quoted in US Dollar (USD). Unless otherwise stated all transactions are denoted in United States dollars USD. Some transaction can be also converted into Indonesian Rupiah (depend of the payment system and payment policy) and exchange rate based on the time of transaction. Differences in personal statement balances can occur and are due to the fluctuation with the Indonesian Rupiah and bank processing time. Griyasari Tours & Travel cannot hold responsible to these transaction and payment differences.
Note: For the billing of Credit Cards there is 3,5 % additional of bank fee as well.
Bali Payment imposes a non-refundable transaction fee which is shown in US dollars under the amount you have entered to pay and is included in the total amount you pay.
For the online payment a valid email address is neccessary to which we can send your receipt.
Bank Transfer & Money Order:
If you wish to pay by bank cheque or money order, please make it in US Dollars payable to Griyasari Tours & Travel and send it to the following address:
GRIYASARI TOURS & TRAVEL
Address : Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 49 – Kesiman – Kertelangu
80237 Denpasar – Bali – Indonesia
Phone : +62 – 361 – 461910
Fax : +62 – 361 – 461131
Pt Bali Griyasari Tours & Travel
Account Number: 136 00000 286 4
Bank Name: Bank Danamon.
Bank Address: Jalan Hayam Wuruk Denpasar – Bali – Indonesia
After the payment is received in full, a Voucher will be sent to you via e-mail (or by fax on request). This Voucher has to be presented at tour pick-up or in the Hotel during check-in procedure – please do not lose it.
We protect your privacy and personal data. By sharing with us your data, you agree to how
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and BaliDiscover.com. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of BaliDiscover.com .
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Thai law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of Bali. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by BaliDiscover.com in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however BaliDiscover.com cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.